OUR EDUCATIONAL APPROACH
Since 2009, REAL Journey Academies has been providing safe, quality education in the Inland Empire. Our hard work has brought us opportunities to do more. Our strategic plan will guide us into the next stage of growth, define our mission, help us codify our best practices, and put us in a strong position to expand our mission. The Inland Empire is poised to have a strong economic recovery - education is the key to that recovery.
All RJA schools share the same core mission and values, but the instructional approach varies depending on a number of factors, including grade level. Please visit the individual school sites to learn more.
- New Vision Middle School, Grades 6-8, established in 2009.
- iEmpire Academy, Grades K-5, established in 2010.
- The Journey School, Grades TK-6, established in 2018 .
- Entrepreneur High School in San Bernardino, Grades 9-12, established in 2018.
- Entrepreneur High School in Fontana, Grades 9-12, established in 2021.